Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Skating Anyone?

This post is for a dear friend who lives in Pittsburgh. They get lots of snow too, and it's a competition to see who has the most!

And sorry, I don't know why my phone made everything blue. It's fucked up.

A view of 97 Street. There was a recent car crash --> The black chunks on the road is vehicle parts

A look at my fence and how high the snow pile is compared to it.

The main sidewalk of our street. It looks like a maze now. If you're not like Stephon (my friend) whose 6'5, you might get lost in there (like me). Well. it's just an expression. Its up to my shoulder. Sheesh - and I'm 5'6. LOL
So whats the take home message?
Do NOT live in Edmonton! Whatsoever. Maybe somewhere like Vancouver is a bit better. Plus they've got the ocean! Can't go wrong with that!


Have fun shovelling!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment