Monday, January 17, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

A lot of events happened between 7:15 thru 8:00 I must say. Firstly, when will this snowstorm weather ever end?! I mean as of now it's still snowing! But apparently the snow will cease as of tonight, and temperatures will rise from -23ºC to -5ºC. Like talk about getting a cold and hot shock! Edmonton has the most fucked up weather on the planet. You can have +5ºC on one day, and it could be -35ºC.

More ranting coming when i get home. =)

Okay, I'm home now. where was I? Oh yes, in the morning. Let's start when I woke up at 6:45. I wake up, brush my teeth, shower, take a piss.... Wait I take a piss before I hop into the shower... Anyways..., I then eat breakfast, get dressed, and then I leave the house at around 7:15. The roads were slick. You can probably skate yourself to school... Literally. The roads was like an elongated ice rink, with zambonies to groom it (snowplows). We got to the subway by 7:20 and by 7:25, the Century Park train came. The train was packed as always. It's even worse than the Chinese or Japanese type scenarios where Asians are jammed into 1x1 sq ft area. In Edmonton, it's more like .5x.5 and Asians are skinner than Americans by far... You get the point right? No offense... Well actually, nevermind, please take my words as a consideration and lose some fucking weight please. At work I have this fat ass that eats 2 large multigrain pizzas with extra sauce, spinach, carmilized onions, mozzarella and extra cheedar cheese at least 3 times a week. If youre like the person that I had described. Do yourself a favor and go to a dietician. Youre lifes in danger - no jokes.

Oops. Got sidetracked there. Ok, so the train I got on was stuck- "delayed" as they called it at Stadium station for roughly a minute. And then it happened again. This time it was At Bay Station for 6-7 minutes. That point I knew I missed my fucking bus and I had to fucking walk to school to write my fucking quiz, which I fucking erased the correct answer and chose the wrong one!!! Meh, I got 13/15. But if I got that answer right, I would've got 14!!! And that's over 90!!! Fuck!!!! But I'm getting ahead of myself... Time reverse. So before the 2nd delay, a girl in her 20s fainted. Her eyes look constricted like if she was stoned. She was paralyzed and began to shake and became unbalanced. She jolted forward and fell and crouched on the floor of the train in a fetal position; you know like when baby first come out of the mama without the head crouched by their feet... Yeah, like that! A lady pulled the emergency line located on the ceiling on the right hand side. many tried to help her up, and asking "Are you ok?" to an unconscious woman... Um, am I the only one to think why the fuck would you ask her that?! She fucking unconscious for crying out loud! How the he'll can she respond. Maybe something like offing her off the ground and have her sit on the seat until she awakes again would be a better idea. From the floor, the girl emerges from her slumber and again the question "Are you ok?" was addressed. Well at least this time this question was more suitable since she's AWAKE now.... Sigh* anywho, she looked dazed and confused and acted nothin happened. She simply said, "Yeah" and left the train like nothing happened. The conductor finally called us in the car and asked if someone called for an emergency. Talk about slow response much. If a guy had a hear attack, he would've been dead by then. The lady yelled and said that she just got up and left. So of course there was a delay there as well.

When I got off the train, I unlockedy phone, realizing it was 7:44. Whoopie! I just missed my fucking bus. Walking in -23 in a snowstorm isn't my ideal joyful stroll to school. As I trekked up the stairway to street level from the subway, I noticed (well seriously who couldn't, unless you were blind) a dozen beer cans scattered across the stairway, and alcohol from a 1L glass jug. Wow someone got fucked last night hehe... Woo! fucking fuckers. So by the time I got to school it was 7:54. Just enough time to walk to class and unpack.

And that was my morning. 1 hour and 10 minutes. Pretty long story for just that time period.



Hope your day is not as fucked up as mine,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment