Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chrysanthemum or Peony?

Like I posted a month ago, I want to get another piece connecting my half sleeve koi. I want either a chrysanthemum or peony on the underside of my arm, making my half sleeve complete! =)

Problem is... I don't know which one!! Both the peony and the crysanthemum look equally nice.
Here are some pictures: (for the peony im thinking blue and light blue, and the crysanthemum, im thinking of blue and orange)

Crysanthemum:
-Unknown Person (taken from google.com) -Unknown Person (taken from google.com)

Peony:
-Carl Sohlberg

See the dilemma~? So I need help. If you think the Chrysanthemum looks nicer, click the "Funny" icon.
If you think the Peony looks nicer, click the "Interesting" icon.
If you think they're both as equally sweet, click the "Cool" icon. Thanks guys for helping!


Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment