Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Episode VI: It's the Negative Reciprocal of the Star War's Saga

So the bitch has a new man bitch - um... some like a man slave to the slutty queen sort of annotation. I can't think of a proper word to describe him but whatever. Not that important. He's a white guy, with this hand tattoo of the um... OMG. She keeps talking on the phone in her whiney voice. I just want to shove someones cock in her mouth, that way, she can choke, or that at least she feels happy when she chokes to death. I mean, she is a slut after all right?! And Bishesta, if you're reading this, I bet you're LMFAO-ing right now. LOL. But nonetheless, she's all like... "Yaahhh, I'm happy, I got like this ring from this guy.... yadda yadda yaddah, blah blah blah...., and its like 3 karats" (more like worth 3 carrots). Teehee. She even walks around like a slut. Well currently she's in a study room 6-201K to be exact. And there are... .10 people in there... Um, theres 8 guys and 2 girls, You guys can do the math. The guys are benefiting from this. Hehe. Well actually, I do know this one guy with the girl are a couple so 7 guys to the slut and the couple. Ugh. Nasty. Just wait... she's gonna come out of the room again... She's so fucking annoying. She sounds like that fat chick from the Cleveland Show - the one who's on the motor scooter all the time because she's so fat that she can't stand up properly... Oh, I love that show, but not as much as Family Guy-

Anyways, before I get too ahead of myself, and tell you about all the fascinating facts of how Family Guy is truthful about America, I should end my 3 part series of this saga. Anyways, so the guy who she asked for the notes and offered to pay for him is now in her clan. And he is part of the 10 person study group. There're all asians by the way, but I think they're doing all the work, and all she's doing is copying. Whatever, come to think of it, it's a good thing actually. If she fails, she can get the fuck out of our school! Woohoo! Take that slut body back to Vietnam! Oh Burn! <-- Hmm. They should actually make this into a Family Guy series and give credit to me. Hehe. Then I'll be famous!

Geez. Only 22 minutes till class. Yay for MGTS (Management Science). I can't wait till this weeks over. I just want to get my exams over with. Did I mention that my essay was due today and that I didn't due it. BUT... - She allows a 1 week extension with no penalty so that's pretty good. So I'm estimating I can finish by Sunday!

For the last 2 parts of the Trilogy, You can click the links below:
~Episode V: The Addiction of Being a Cheater

~Episode IV: Copiers



Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment