Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

For all you happy couples out there, Happy Valentines Day. And to everyone like me, Happy Single Awareness Day. Lol. But there's nothing happy about it! First how can you be happy without someone to love? Money can't buy happiness... Well... Technically yes it can - but that's not my point! My point is that being single sucks! No girl, no sex, and no hugs and kisses!!! Just kidding about the sex thing. I don't have "that" much of a sex drive.. Lol. But hey, were all human, aren't we?

Bahh need to find a girl soon. Anyone wanna hook up? ;) I'm no Hollywood star, but I'm close...! Bahahaha oh I just crack myself up!


Anyways, Happy Valentines Day! And for all of you couples, don't have too much fun tonight we don't want single awareness day to be abortion controlment day...

Kevin (heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment