Thursday, January 20, 2011

Episode V: The Addiction Being a Cheater

The Viet girl was sitting, innocently beside a western male. Using her features to blind him from seeing the real truth within her. Her motive was hidden within. With her portable computer angled in such a way, the prof did not find it suspicious. What was on her screen? A statistical course known as management science. But thats not whats freaky, it's what she'd do to get what she wants... She wants answers! Yes, that's right. What were you guys thinking of?! Jeez. PERVERTS! ALL OF YA!
She doesn't care of how others think, she just needs to fulfill her self-motive, to get 100%. Talk about being self centered bitch! She addresses the male, and asks for "help." Though help might be too nice of a word to use... more like, "gimme your answers!" is more appropriate in this case. The male offers to help as he is lured by her femininity. He automatically "helps" her out. While doing readings in english, she "asks" him to speak to the class on behalf of her. Again "asks" to her is more like "forces" for us regular human beings. I don't know how girls brains work, but I'm certain other than her - none! Period. If you're in colleges in Alberta, you probably have 1 math assignment due each week (if you're taking Math of course). In our case, Bishesta, "the bitch", and I all take Calculus. Blech, I don't even know why we need it. But before I stray off topic; At the end of class, she approaches this random male, who sits behind us (Bishesta and I). Here is the dialogue of the convo, although words may not be the same, in our world it definately means this.

English Literature Class 09:19 AM
B: Haaiii, um... I was wondering, are you in my calculus class?
G: Yeah... I think so...
B: Ohh. Can I copy your assignment? (The assignment is for marks and due on Friday)
G: Umm - ...
(Bitch interrupts)
B: I can pay you if you want...
G: Are you serious?
B: (Acting all slutty) Yeahhhh... If I copy you for the whole year, I can pay you for the whole year if you want...
G: Um... Seriously?
B: Yeahhh....
G: Um... that's ok.

-------Kevin and Bishesta left the class-------


Talk about being desparite! We wonder why she's even in school? Like with that type of personality she could make millions! She can go down 107 Av (Hooker Av) or 118 Av/ Alberta Av (Hobo/Native Av) and be a hooker! She has the skank voice, the skinny slut posture, and the I don't give a fuck attitude. Check, check and double check! Ding* Ding* Ding* So boys and girls, you don't need to have education to become wealthy. Just sayin'. Well fuck her. Haha. She doesn't even sit beside us or talk to us anymore, since I gave her the cold shoulder last class in MGTSC. Haha. You diserved it - Biatch!!!

On a lighter note, I'm amazed by why people even put statuses like this up on Facebook... Like... why don't you just call them back? Problem resolved! Duhhh!!!!


Class starts in 1/2 hour, better get going. Cya!
Kevin

For previous part of the sequel click the link below
~Episode IV: Copiers

No comments:

Post a Comment