Monday, January 24, 2011

Flickr

We have a wesite for everything nowadays. Facebook for social networking, Blogger for postings, Flickr as an online photo gallery, MySpace as a music network page and there's still so much more.

I just realized that on Flickr, you have to post more than 5 pictures in order for your photos to appear on online searches. Like WTF? Maybe have a disclaimer pop up for first time users. LOL. So how did I find out? Well, I uploaded a picture to a group and it didn't show, so I looked at whats wrong with it, and you have to click certain hidden tabs to find out that "Your picture is hidden." After you click on it, then it shows the possible reasons why your pictures aren't being shown. And that's where I have realized that I didn't upload enough photos... Dumb Flickr.


Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment