Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Poor Architectual Engineering

Originally, I was going to post this yesterday, but I had to finish up my math assignment. Oh, yeah... I'm sick again.

Anyways... "Yesterday" was the first time I've ever stumbled into a Unisex washroom at college (whose name I won't mention). I'll let the pictures desribe themselves...
This doesn't look too bad right...? And then....
..... Why the fuck would you waste all that space and not just center the toilet in the middle, as opposed to squishing everything to the left. When you sit on the throne, your shoulder hits the paper dispenser and it's really annoying having to shift to the left. God. And there's this also in the washroom...
....You might be saying, "Kevin, you're such a retard, of course there should be a door to the washroom, how else would you get in?"...
Take A look again!
.... STORAGE?! WHY IS IT IN THE BATHROOM?! Ok, for 1. I feel really insecure of having someone looking through a peephole behind the door and looking at me when I take a dump, or when I piss, or when I c--. Er... Okay... well, um. But still, really creepy as to maybe a horny pedifile janitor lurks behind that door...

It's just not the bathroom, there are many hallways within the building that have missing walls, with 4' ft railings. Talk about having not to find a good place for suicide...


Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment