Friday, January 14, 2011

Episode IV: Copiers

The people I hate the most are copiers. Not the copiers you use to duplicate sheets of paper, but copiers who just tries to copy your assignments. What fuckers. Today, Bishesta and I did a group analysis on a poem for English. A vietnamese girl decides to join the group cause she has problems in public speaking. She tried to do sstats in English and tried to ask for answers and makes that fucked up pouting noise when she's stuck. Talk about giving up to easily. I found out her name was Helen. I know a friend named Helen, and she's nothing at all like this Helen. Maybe this new Helen is a degenerate. Who knows... Not knowing she was in my statistics course, she walks up to me and asks me to sit with her. Thinking that it was because of friendship, I sat next to her. Not until it was too late to move. The Vietnamese bitch wanted to copy my math assignments and won't stop bugging me about helping her with checking her answers. Maybe you don't want to learn, but I DO!!! Such an inconsiderate whore. Fuckin' cunt. Why don't you go Fuck yourself. Her stupid squeaky voice echoed in my head as the monotoned prof began to speak. Both their voices were annoying, but I'm paying to hear that monotoned voice and not her fucking squeal. And plus, it's not a very good impression, especially on the first day meeting you if you just go up to a person and ask them to give you their homework assignments. Like if you need help, go to the math help room. That's why it's there, to help you with questions about math. And not to go bothering others in classes about helping you come your homework for you. I don't give a fuck what grade you get to be honest. Ive only known you for a day and to me, youre on messed up little Asian girl. Looks can be deceiving. Well, never sitting by her again. Sorry bitch, never talking to you again.


A take home message: don't trust anyone who tries to get close to you just to copy your notes. Especially if he/she is a skank.
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment