Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bus Etiquette

Buses can be crowded, especially when classes end at college, or during rush hour. Here are some ways to improve "etiquette" on the bus!

1. It is important that one takes up only ONE seat, so others may sit, allowing more people to board the bus. Firstly on the agenda, sitting. You do NOT sit with your legs spread out wide, like you're sitting on the toilet with your legs wide open, while being constipated. No. This Korean old dude, was hogging 2 seats, with his legs spread wide open in "v" formation looking just like that~ WHO THE FUCK STILL SITS LIKE THAT WHEN SOMEONES TRYING TO SIT DOWN?~ LIKE MOVE THE FUCK OVER. I accept the fact for some people with long legs that you have to angle yourself in a certain way, but no means would they take up 1.5 spaces, unless theyre obese as well. Well.. maybe this Korean was obese too. Who knows. But none-the-less, even with long legs, you don't spread your legs wide, you try to squeeze them together, and then angle it. My god. He's worse than Chinese people who sit on the bus and half their ass is dangling off the seat. But thats fine with me, cause it gives me more room. But I'm not that old of an asian yet, so I want 100% of my ass to be on the seat.

2. Don't scream and laugh on the bus like some psychopath. I don't know if it's just me, but 90% of Natives "Aboriginals" in my area do drugs, and are homeless. It's either one or the other. "Duhhh, fuck man, I do drugs and shit... Duhh, I sold some shit to this dude, and fucking made a profit. Let's smoke a joint later and kick someones ass later... Duhhh" What fucking retards! Ok, first, doing drugs are illegal, so why the fuck would it make sense to broadcast that to the whole bus?! Like are you hoping that you would go to jail? Well, actually, I don't mind, because the less fuckers on the street, the more of a happy Kevin I will become. *Smile* ^^ But seriously, get a life. I bet they're the guys that punched this caucasian on the street during the nighttime a while back, when I saw it on the news. Hmm. I should've reported it in.

But the police are probably stupid, and without evidence, they will be back on the street before you know it!

3. Do NOT stand near the doorway. I cannot stress how often this is. Unless your skinny, like me, don't obstruct the doorway, because all your asking is for multiple humps along the way. Unless your a pervert, you want to get the fuck away from the door. And I love the people who just stand there, motionless as people are trying to get off. Like MOVE Bitch! And it's funny how they look at you like you're the retarded one. (I wonder how far in education they've got up to) With that type of common sense, not far, I'm afraid.


Me being excited that I've finished my Math 114 assignment that's supposed to be due on Friday!!! ^^

Digging out from last weekend's snowstorm still continues!


Enjoy your day!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment