Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Happy New Year! Tonight was a great night. Fireworks, hot chocolate, sparklers, skating, and amazing friends. What more can a guy ask for?! Everyone was so festive, and the fireworks lasted for 10 minutes. Not bad for a city that is not very populated.

Though the majority of the people were festive, there were the others that were abnoxious and rude. Like learn your fucking manners people! Don't push and shove - didn't your parents teach you that in preschool? Gosh- if I could move, I would. I'm in a rush too, but you don't see me pushing my way through.

Note to everyone: If you're going down to Churchill Square to watch the fireworks and you consider to have a hot beverage... make sure to bring your own thermos with your OWN hot beverage. Do not go into Second Cup. The line snakes around and goes into the Stanley A. Miller Library. And plus, the manager's rude and a dumb ass. He doesn't even help his employees nevertheless - I would be caught dead working there.

What's worse, is having your mom (esp. Asian)bitching at you, and trying to get you to sleep. Like come'on mom. It's New Years. If your parents are asian... you'll know what I mean.

Alright, guess I should go to sleep now, or else my mom will end up having strep throat in the morning.


I would like to take the time to wish everyone again a Happy New Year and to live life to the fullest, and as well spend time with family and loved ones!


City Hall
Churchill Square
Churchill Square
Churchill Square

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment