Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pros and Con of Napping

Who doesn't love to take a nap after a stressful day at school? I know I do. Do you? Well, I do it every school day. But it depends when you take a nap. If you take a nap between 2-5. I'd say that's the best time to catch some zzz's. Pros: get well rested, doesn't disrupt sleep cycle, get up just in time for dinner, allows you enough time to finish homework before 12. If you take a nap at 4-9 like what I did today, well you just fucked up your sleeping schedule. Why else do you think I'm on here blogging and playing GT5?! I can't sleep. That's one of the major cons. Cons also include: missing dinner, not enough time to do homework. So basically, if you can avoid taking a nap between 4-9, do so. Be warned!!!!


Good night. Sleep tight!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment