Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snowed In!

I take back all the stuff I said about Ontario! (London, ON last week received 150+ cm of snow - resulting in a world record) From yesterday morning, until today, Edmonton, AB has received at least 20+ cm of snow. OMG was it ever a pain in the ass shovelling all that shit off the ground. And furthermore, Im even more pissed cause all that hard work I did shovelling the 15cm snow at around 4pm was destroyed 4 hours later! The fricken gusts of wind blew the snow back onto the sidewalk making it look like I'd never even shovelled.... 3 words. I. Hate. Edmonton.

Glad I got that out of my system. Here are some of the scenes outside from this snowstorm for you home viewers that DONT have to go outside in the fricken cold to write an exam!
Enjoy...


Coliseum Station [06:30]


Grant MacEwan University (107th Avenue / 104 Street) [06:45]


Grant MacEwan University / Bus Terminal [10:42]


P.S. Did I mention my back is sore from all the shovelling? Oh do I ever feel old.

Cheers,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment