Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's that time again!

The Christmas season is approaching. Well actually, there's only 11 days till Christmas. This year, I was extremely busy with schoolwork, presentations, and yes... Finals! Not only that I have 4 finals, but they have to be all in 1 week. One after another.

12.13.2010
HIST 281

12.14.2010
PSYC 104

12.16.2010
LEGL 210

12.17.2010
ECON 101

Isn't that just lovely?! I mean really... They should customize exams like: 1 day of exam, 1 day of break, etc... My brain feels like mush right now. None of the subjects link together. I mean history to psychology then to law then to economics?! How does that correlate?

I can't wait for the Holidays to come! Getting my tattoo finished on the 20th. Full color =) Then the day after that, it's a movie day with Randy. On the 23rd Tak's birthday and clubbing. Chirstmas Eve = dinner with the family, and on the 25th Presents! Horray! And Boxing day the day after... well I don't think I'm going to buy anything this year... I've already spent money on a Apple laptop and my tattoo. So I think I've done my pre-boxing day shopping already.

Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year! (Year of the Rabbit)


Cheers,

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment