Friday, December 17, 2010

Brain Overload by Economics

Pure Competition, Pure Monopoly, Perfect Competition, and Oligopoly...
So many things to memorize... It doesn't seem daunting now, but if i really wanted to continue, I might just bore the shit out of you.

The test is in 3.5 hours and the info just isn't staying inside my head. Curse you Christmas... Actually, don't curse Christmas, or else Santa would be pissed. See, I don't see why Santa doesn't charge money for his deliveries and his presents since he's an Pure Monopoly - hes the only one that can make these presents. Like I would be charging 100 per household. Hahaha. Though you can argue that it's from the kindness of his heart. But I'm just sayin', he would make killer profits.

But that's just me.

Ok well I'm going to go get myself some kick ass coffee from Timmie's then study some more.


Have a wonderful weekend,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment