Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! 聖誕快樂!

I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish everyone out there a Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings. Tis' the season to be jolly and eat turkey. Teehee. We Canadians miss our turkey as our Thanksgiving was over 2 months ago! And to the Americans, well... it's always good to have another round of turkey!

Did everyone open their presents yet? I sure did. Though some gifts are not that useful to me, it's the thought that counts right? So, here I have to say THANK YOU to my family and friends!

Tonight, my family and I are going over to my cousins house for a lovely dinner. Just moving into a new house, what better to destroy it in less than a month?!? Just kidding. We won't destroy it.... that much. Hehe. Thank goodness his wife's cooking. Otherwise, I think ordering out will be a much better idea. =)

Though, everywhere is closed... except for the Chinese restaurants around town. They're always opened during the holidays (for business of course).

And tomorrow is BOXING DAY! Who plated the name (Boxing Day)? I mean was it a wrestling term? Or perhaps it has to deal with people wrapping items in boxes and shipping them off? Which reminds me, where are all my online purchases?! You can make most of your Boxing Day purchases online and it's hassle free. No line ups, no trampling over people to get that last discounted TV. Once all of your online purchases are done, all you have to do tomorrow, is just simply go to the stores which you couldn't make purchases online. So simple! Hehe.

Okay, well tis' time to go to my cousin's house! I would like to wish everyone again a Merry Christmas! Hope everyone's having a great day and is spending this festive time with family and friends. As well as don't drink and drive. Wishing everyone a great day means that everyone is safe! It's not a very great day if someone was hurt is it?




Happy Holidays!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment