Monday, May 17, 2010

TATTOO TATTOO!!! and HONG KONG HONG KONG!!!

Holy cow, I want a tattoo so badly now for some reason. I think I'm going to stick with the Koi Fish one. I like the Japanese type of tattoos. Guess I have to work out now… This is the design I want:

Though I don't really like the color of the Koi, I prefer something like this:

I'm going to try to aim for my birthday!!!! Woo Hoo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for HK, I did a lot of homework researching bus routes and what not for myself and for my cousin. I think I got everything straight.

For people flying this summer, baggage (checks) are applicable for these airlines: Air Canada: 2 x 23kg (max) bags per. Person Cathay Pacific: 2 x 23kg (max) bags per. Person (appl. for only North/South/Central America) We also booked our Malaysia Trip!!! So HongKong-ers, I will be away between Jun 17 – Jun 21.

Hong Kong Countdown: 7 days (1 week)

No comments:

Post a Comment