Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother’s Day –(con’t)

Sorry for not posting much yesterday. I was kind of sleepy from all that stuff that I had to do yesterday.

So yesterday, we went over to [Golden Rice Bowl] for some yummy Dim Sum. I was still kind of thinking of a gift for my mom as I was scarfing down my Siu Mai. Lol. So what do all females like? Purses of course! Gawd, why didn't I think of that before!? Hey, mom lets go to Southgate hmm? Well the bill came to about $35 - I treated my parents to Dim Sum. As we arrived at Southgate, my dad had to go pay some bills... and then we all went to the bathroom.... yaddy yaddy ya... and finally.. Oh mom lets go in here (Coach). All these sale associates we're questioning if I was buying something for my mom on Mother's Day... Well duh, obviously... like I would wear a purse... .... .... So moving on... - my mom knocked like 2 things over at that store, and tried on about every purse that they have in stock. At first she chose this black fabric purse w/ white lettering, though after she didn't like it. Instead, she got this one:

It's pretty nice I think. Though, she kept digging in the purse trying to find the price. And you know.. I was all like "It's ok mom, you don't have to look at it, I'll buy it for you whatever the price may be." Time to check out, though a Chinese Auntie with her daughter shopping for shoes offered us with a 25% discount on a purchase. So we put our purchases all on one bill. I have to give a big shout out to the mother who did this for my mother and I, so thanks Angela L.; you saved me like ~$70, which I can use to buy Final Fantasy XIII. Gawd, I want that game so much... (**hint hint guys). So my Visa was heavily damaged yesterday. Thank god Mother's Day comes once a year. And like my niece says "You could use your Visa card, and then you don't have to pay". How was your guys' Mother's Day? I would love to hear about it. Comment in the box below. Oh yeah.... "Mom, I love you. Happy Mother's Day" - Kevin

Hong Kong Countdown: 14 days

No comments:

Post a Comment