Monday, May 31, 2010

Hong Kong Summary of Week 1

Can you believe that a week has already gone by?! I can't... I'm going to quickly summarize the days below. Day 1 (May 24): Today was the day we fly out of the country! Meeting up with Victoria, and Angela's parents we conversed for more than 40 minutes. Victoria's parents and only my mom are joining us "young adults" on the trip. Angela's dad and my dad stood at the top of the 2nd level to wave goodbye to us =3. Though Angela's mom got admittance to stand by the gate and personally send her daughter off. *Mama Chung got a bit teary as Angela would be gone for the whole summer. What we did for 1 1/2 hrs? Tap Tap Revenge 3... That's what! Victoria only won against me once!! (I let her win, don't tell her that) We took a lot of great pictures before my mom and I separated from the Shanghai bound-ers. More to Come from HK... Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment