Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring is Finally Here!

March 21, 2011 was the official day of spring. Obviously that isn't the actual day of spring in Edmonton of course. To me, there is just 3 seasons in the city of Edmonton... Spring, Fall and Winter. Winter takes up 7/12 of the year; fall takes up 2/12, and spring takes up 3/12. There is a possibility of 2-3 days of summer like weather (30C+), though this is a "RARE" occasion.

Leaving the house at 10:10, the temperature was already 10C. A little breezy, but warm. I do not believe the snow is going to come back. *Fingers crossed* Personally, I like snow only when I go skiing, other than that, no snow please! (Just the mountains is good enough for me!) Since everything's thawing out right now, the sidewalks and roadways are filled with sand and dirt (from winter), and now are whisping around in the wind, and not to mentioning blowing in my face when cars goes by. Dirt doesn't taste good by the way, just throwing it out there...

And once spring is here, construction season is here too! It lasts in spring and the fall. I hate construction; so loud and obstructive.
Corner of 142 St NW and 112 Av.
I think I should go to bed now... I have to fill in my application then hand it into HBC before someone takes the job!!! Ahh!!!


Goodnight everyone!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment