Saturday, April 30, 2011

Congratulations to the Newly Wedded

Congrats Will and Kate. You two look so sweet and cute together. I really don't think that what happened with prince Charles and princess Diana will happen to you two. It was so festive and of course royal. The royal wedding took place at Westminster Abbey in London, England at 11:00 BST (04:00 MST). Guests arrived as early as 3 hours prior to the procession. David and Victoria Beckcham, Elton John, and 1900 more guests were invited to take part in this special event. Too bad I wasn't there. I would make the place more livelier lol.

2 of my other friends also stayed up to watch history unfold. Being dpectators and may I say excellent commentators, we struggled to stay awake. With comments, and caffeine, we were able to accomplish our all nighter for the first time in a very long time. One of my friends barely saw the couple kiss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment