Thursday, June 30, 2011

Errands

Hmm, I guess every guy loves to drive! Pretty fun today; Just going to a doctors appointment (not fully better yet), then going to London Drugs, then to the bank, back to London Drugs to pick up perscriptionss, then finally home!
All in all, it took 2 hours! Geez. Appointment to see the doctor was at 11:10; he didn't see me till 11:35. Went downstairs to London Drugs, and had to wait 20 mins for the medicine. I decided to go to the bank to save time (during the wait). The line was so god damn long! Maybe cause it's Canada Day tomorrow, and everywhere else is closed; except us. And that took possibly 30 mins. I went back to London Drugs for my perscription and then drove back home!!

All in 2 hours... What an eventful day. Now it's just work at 5!! Lovely.


Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment